Runescape Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this week
No user

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Battle-X RSC Private Server - OPEN NOW
Suggestions - READ EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 3:44 pm by Snosaven24

» Lending Green H'ween Mask FREE
Suggestions - READ EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:39 am by RStalk

» Game with pvp looting
Suggestions - READ EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:37 am by RStalk

»  3 Heart Challenge
Suggestions - READ EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:34 am by RStalk

» 10 different tips
Suggestions - READ EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:31 am by RStalk

» Hey ! Ashley here ! :)
Suggestions - READ EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:29 am by RStalk

» The chaepest runescape golds
Suggestions - READ EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:27 pm by yuedd

» About Runescape Golds
Suggestions - READ EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 10:48 pm by yuecc1

» About Runescape Golds
Suggestions - READ EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 7:08 pm by yuecc1

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Contact
MSN-Rstalk@hotmail.com Skype-Rstalk.Admin
Usfine
Suggestions - READ Newss160602Suggestions - READ Imp

Suggestions - READ

3 posters

Go down

Suggestions - READ Empty Suggestions - READ

Post by Elias Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:07 pm

I'm not flaming.

-The Background is very eye-straining. (Flashing Phats)

-Way to many adds.

-If you're wanting this site to get big at all get an actuall domain: rstalk.com, rstalk.net, rstalk.org...etc

-If you made this website to sell your own items, this wont last long.

-If you don't put money into the site, no one else will.

-To many adds. (The Domain helps with this)

-Color Scheme is very unorganized. (e.g. Black on dark grey is tough to see)

-Buttons and posting options are tough to find, they shouldn't be at all.

-If you're accepting gold donations(RSGP), it's obvious that you're just making this website to get you gold. I don't recomend these types of donations. Take donations that actually help the site. (USD, GBP, etc.)
-People are going to donate 5Mill RSGP to get a donator title to be 'trusted' on this site to scam your members. Then all people will do is just leave and never come back. If you want this website to be good, be weary at first. Try and get a few good 'large' donators of actual money. (USD, GBP, etc.)

Hope this helps a little. I'll be adding what I see fit.

Elias
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Suggestions - READ Empty Re: Suggestions - READ

Post by RStalk Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:45 pm

-The Background is very eye-straining. (Flashing Phats) well i like it and unless i get a few more complaints i wont change it but if you find somthing that would be better dont be afraid to post it and ill take a look

-Way to many adds. - after i get a donation of more then $10 i will be able to get rid of all adds for registered users but not guests and almost afford a domain name.

-If you're wanting this site to get big at all get an actuall domain: rstalk.com, rstalk.net, rstalk.org...etc sadly all of these names have been taken i will hold a contest soon for people to choose a good name that hasnt been taken.

-If you made this website to sell your own items, this wont last long. I made this site because i was tired of all of sythes servers being down all the time. also to run things my way for once. is it that bad to try and sell my own items to finance this site?

-If you don't put money into the site, no one else will. i need money before i can do anything.

-To many adds. (The Domain helps with this) the adds are there because this site is free but like i said above after i get a donation i will buy the rights for there to be no adds for registered users

-Color Scheme is very unorganized. (e.g. Black on dark grey is tough to see) ill see what i can do

-Buttons and posting options are tough to find, they shouldn't be at all.

-If you're accepting gold donations(RSGP), it's obvious that you're just making this website to get you gold. I don't recomend these types of donations. Take donations that actually help the site. (USD, GBP, etc.) last time i checked getting gold donations and then selling that gold and financing the site with that would help the site... think before u post.

-People are going to donate 5Mill RSGP to get a donator title to be 'trusted' on this site to scam your members. Then all people will do is just leave and never come back. If you want this website to be good, be weary at first. Try and get a few good 'large' donators of actual money. (USD, GBP, etc.) if somone gets scammed by a $5 donator with no vouches then they would have no common sense and would learn from that valuable skills to help them with future trades
RStalk
RStalk
Admin
Admin

http://rspawn.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aroxez Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:16 pm

Solved & Locked.

Aroxez

Back to top Go down